Toowoomba Auto Servicing can help you with your road Worthy Certificates and safety checks.
In Queensland a safety certificate is needed when:
- a registered light vehicle is offered for sale in Queensland, or
- transferring registration to a new owner, or
- when transferring to Queensland registration from another state or territory, or
- when re-registering an unregistered vehicle
Vehicles we service for a safety certificate are:
- cars and trucks up to 4.5 tonne
This inspection covers the basic vehicle safety standards for many components including:
- body rust or damage
The Vehicle Inspection Guidelines explain how a safety certificate inspection is performed and the reasons a vehicle may fail an inspection.
Contact us today to arrange a road safety check on your vehicle.